Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lonely Ladies Sex it Up!


This ones for my ladies out there. Have you ever been so down that you just didn't know what to do with yourself? What about a night where you and your partner are in a fight? Maybe a night where you miss your girlfriends or family? I think every person can relate to these emotions, unfortunately, this usually only helps GAY men and women.

Yes ladies I speak of the one, the only Sex and the City! This is the ultimate therapy during tough times. Its every day lives of 5 women whom we all relate to in some way and situations which we all have or will encounter some point in our lives and in love. (yes they do it while wearing great fashion, but its part of why we love it)

We cry
We laugh
We smile
We frown
We love

ALL in ONE show!

With that said ladies if you're ever down, don't frown, turn on your ON DEMAND or pull out your Pink Book and a bottle of wine or maybe some snacks and release yourself with Sex and the City re-runs. I like to watch the movie when I am really sad and I just gush my eyes out when Big walks out on the wedding, in the end I feel great because I released my sadness through the movie with out feeling ashamed for sitting at home, sad and alone. (not crying just sad).

Can't wait for Sex and the City 2 out tonight at MIDNIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment