Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trick or Treat

So I've decided on the Cat in the Hat for my Halloween costume although, I might do Charlie Chaplin just so I have an excuse to purchase a bowler hat (re-uses, recycle).

Here are my Halloween Plans:

Oct. 30th - Kandy Halloween at the Playboy Mansion www.thekarmafoundation.com for tickets! Its for a good cause so support it!

Oct. 31st - Miami's OHWOW Gallery Debut in LA. Check out their website and come to their LA Event! www.oh-wow.com
courtesy of OHWOW (Raul Sanchez)



I will have candy for those little trick or treaters that do come to my home. I'm leaving it on my doorstep since I won't be home. So come on by its a free for all!


My Scary Movie Selections:
  • IT
  • Psycho
  • Halloween (the orginal)
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Saw (part one)
  • Exorcist (part one)
  • The Executioners ( lol not that scary I promise)
  • Trick r Treat (released last year Anna Paquin  of Tru Blood is in it I liked it)
  • The Shining
  • The Poltregeist
  • The Blair Which Project
  • Carrie
  • Scream

I LOVE HALLOWEEN. More than I love Christmas...

"trick or treat, trick or treat, give me something good to eat and if you don't I don't care I'll pull down your underwear!"

Till next time...
Lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment